*nEw BuTtOn fLoOzY*

hi floozies - my name is Megan and i found this site through "kidsnappingi'mscrapping"


I am a button addict and am especially partial to vintage Mother of pearl and glass.

here's a little selection from my button stash ~


i made this button sewing kit for a recent swap


these teeny tiny buttons are a recent find


this is how i card my buttons all ready for sale


reverse carved lucite my most expensive buy


newest buy - faux tortoiseshell bakelite with m.o.p. inlay.

goodbye for now xxx

Comments

Rhondamum said…
Welcome Megan!

So glad that you joined us and shared your remarkable finds and the talent in what you do with them. Oh my goodness, the reverse carved lucite one is just magical. Where or where did you find that beauty?

Hope you will share some more soon!

Rhonda...
Beth Leintz said…
Your buttons are really cool- and I love the coordinating backgrounds you used, too!
I love buttons, too. My favorites are the vintage rhinestones. I started buying them to sell, but some how, they never make it to my store... Sounds weird, but I just like to keep them and look at them every once in a while.
Patricia :o)
Sweetie said…
Your button designs are beautiful. I have a huge collection of buttons but they are stored in jars. I will post them soon. You have given me some wonderful ideas and also the incentive sort through my collection and separate the buttons. Please keep sharing.
Jessica Rodarte said…
Megan!
How fun!! :) I'm so glad you joined!
Hugs, Jessica
Kathleen Grace said…
Welcome to the floozies:>) I am drooling over that reverse carved beauty. The little birds init are so beautiful!
thanks for the warm welcome,ladies!
so nice to find like minded button junkies!!! LOL xxx
my partner just doesn't cut the mustard when showing of my new button finds "hmmmm" says he "very nice"
latte_grande said…
Oh, I just love all the wonderful vintageness!! Gorgeous!