Amazing Button Card Swap

I just had to share this picture of the amazing button card I received for our Button Card Swap. It was made by Rachel (as you can see) and I just love the way she composed this lovely piece of art for my studio. I love it Rachel! Thank you so much!



And a huge thanks to Abbie as well for hosting this wonderful swap and for bringing us all together as the button floozies that we are.


Here are my lovely buttons that rest on a shelf for many of my swap goodies and favorites. I just did a post on my blog about all of my items here, so stop on by if you like www.RhondaMum.blogspot.com.

Hope you all have a great weekend. I will be posting more pictures of all of my button jars soon, as well as my Eiffel Tower buttons, oh la la!

Rhonda...

Comments

Mrs Pretzel said…
no no... I think I should have taken photos of YOUR beautiful items!! I think you, my dear, did a better job than i...

just so you know... the button card comes off the rest of the card. It's not permanently attached. none of the embellishments are. they were made to be taken off and used in crafty goodness.
Abbie said…
Hi R! (both of you!) :)
Lovely! Lovely!
xoxo~
Abbie