First Annual International Button Week!!


I have decreed November 16 -November 23 International Button Week here at the floozies! I know it's short notice, but I have been swamped! We celebrate buttons all year long, but I thought in honor of Button Day on the 16th of Nov, that we should celebrate the entire week! I'm thinking that posting here would be fine, but posting on your blogs will be more fun. We can visit each other, meet and greet. If you don't have a blog or website then by all means post here~!! If you do have a blog then post there and post a small blurb here letting us know where to find you!
That's it, show us your button love, creations, collections, or even button poems. (haven't seen any of those yet!) Or, just invite us in to have a cup of tea.. Since we have floozies from all over the world, we can globe hop! I'll send out an email later to everyone.
We also have our Fickr group, you can find it HERE. That is great place to post pics and to share!!
xoxo~
Abbie
(oh! grab the button above and post it to your blogs!)

Comments

LiLi M. said…
Great idea Abbie, I wil certainly join the fun, xoxo LiLi
Earth Jeweler said…
I love all this ideas with buttons. I like to add the shell ones in my jewelry sometimes. They are fun to play with.
Tina Peacock said…
Ooh, sounds like fun! Count me in.
Sandra Evertson said…
Love the tree below! And really you have the best button collection I have ever seen! Must have taken you years!
Sandra Evertson
Unknown said…
I will photo my button stuff later today...I'm excited...I just filled a huge jar with old wood thread spools. Thanks Abbie
Rhondamum said…
I will join in the fun as well. I will post some pics in a bit of my newest yummies!
Jessica Rodarte said…
Oh fun. ;) I'm definitely playing!
Cheryl said…
Hi...are you doing a "mr. Linky" so everyone can link up that way? (personally I think that would be the easiest) Then everyone could show a pic or two (zillion) on their own blog of buttons and or button ideas :-)
Summer Gypsy said…
Great fun, Abbie!!! I just posted about the celebration!!!
Hugs,
Marilyn
Autumn said…
Great idea!!!
I'll visit some blogs tomorrow- I just got a blog post on mine and look forward to posting on some of yours'!
KeRobinson said…
Oooohhhh...buttons! Just discovering button collecting! Thanks for this blog! ;)
Dorthe said…
What a wonderfull idea, i just posted your inwitation on my side:www.denlillelade.blogspot.com
Im a (for the moment) very bussy danish woman. also in love with buttons,so i hope ill get time tonight for a little posting of some buttons of mine.
Thanks for the great idea.
Dorthe
Vickie said…
I justed to let you know I have joined in on all the fun with you all! I have posted the put the button about this on my blog!
Thanks again! So much fun!
Lorrie said…
I love buttons too. I don't know what it takes to become a button floozie, but I've posted some projects with buttons on my site.

Here's the link

http://fabricpaperthread.blogspot.com/2008/11/love-of-buttons.html

Lorrie
terri said…
Hi, Love your site. I also love buttons and only recently did a button project and posted my blog. I added your button to spread button love.
Deb said…
Hello, I found this blog by browsing around blogger, looks like fun and I want to join in! I posted a link to my blog and added my first button pic! Can't wait to look around at all the buttons.
Angela McRae said…
I'm so glad you decided to observe Button WEEK. I celebrated by making a button teapot picture, so thanks for the inspiration!