I haven't posted anything on here for quite a while, but have been spurred on by Laurie's message encouraging new posts, so when I saw this, I just had to present it. 

There is a business in my Ohio city that does estate auctions, one piece or an entire household or business. When they started they were only local, but they have greatly expanded to many cities in the US and will ship anywhere. I frequently browse here, but have never seen anything like this.

My intention is certainly not to market this company, but I was doing some browsing this morning and came across something I could not resist sharing with all you collectors.



Someone in Texas must've been a big-time collector and is offering their collection on this site. It is just amazing and so tempting, though I must mention that the shipping charges can be high, depending upon where you live. If you live close, you can pick it up, thereby increasing your ability to bid higher.

There are loose buttons, buttons in jars, on cards, in drawers, as well as books on, yes, buttons. Framed buttons may also be seen, and novelty ones, ones on display, and some in boxes.

So head on over and check it out, but only if you are strong enough to resist temptation!

Comments

Jane said…
That looks like an amazing button collection! Would be interesting to see what the final price will be.
Happy Springtime!
Jane
Laurie said…
Gasp -- how tempting! What a treasure! So good to see you here again!